Product Code : BUILDKITMEGA
Product Colour: N/A
Product Price : £135.00 + Vat
Product Size : N/A
Product Weight : Unknown
Product Delivery Costs (UK Mainland) : £8.00 + Vat
This kit includes everything you need to build your own arcade cabinet, apart from the cabinet itself.
Ideal for first timers or the serious arcade cabinet builders. This kit will save you over £50 compared to buying the items individually.
(Click on image for larger size )
What's Included in the kit?
Please refer to the picture for the numbered items.
1. Iron coin door (352mm x 288mm)
2. Comparable coin mech (Front inserting)
3. Lock/keys/fixings for mech/door
4. USB cable for MinIpac board (connect to PC)
5. MinIpac board(Interface joysticks & buttons to PC)
6. Harness/ground daisy chained harness for MinIpac
7. 2 Xgaming™ arcade joysticks (4 & 8 way)
9. Trackball assembly 3"" (USB/PS2 with 10ft cable)
10. Fixing bolts for USB Trackball unit.
11. Blue rectangular pushbutton with switch/bulb
12. Pushbuttons 1&2 player with microswitches
13. Red illuminated pushbutton with switch/bulb
14. Pushbuttons x 16 (4 black, 4 blue, 4 red, 4 yellow)
15. Microswitches for pushbuttons x 16
16. Pack of 4 PCB mounting feet (to secure MinIpac)
17. Pack of 8 carriage bolts/nuts (for joysticks)
18. Jumbo red illuminated pushbutton & switch/bulb
19. Mini white pushbutton with built-in microswitch
20. Mini red pushbutton with built-in microswitch
Coin Mech setup steps:
* Set the slot height plate to the correct coin size. Note that for larger coins, this plate is best removed to avoid bearing against the coin door.
* Clip the correct sample coin into the spring-loaded clip, in place of the dummy plastic coin.
Leave the switches unchanged for most applications
Connections are as follows:
Pin 1 connects to a 12 volts. This can be from a JAMMA power supply or a PC disk drive connector (yellow wire).
Pin 2 connects to the I-PAC or MinIpac coin 1 input.
Pin 3 connects to GND on the I-PAC or MinIpac
The Zener diode connects between pins 2 and 3 on the coin mech plug. It is possible to push the wire ends of the diode into the plug connector housing.Note the "live" end of the diode must go to pin 2.
The coin signal is normally a 12 volt signal. If using with devices which expect a 5 volt signal it is VITAL to connect the supplied Zener Diode as shown otherwise the device you are connecting to will be damaged.
Can I change the colours for the pushbuttons?
YES - You can choose from red, blue, green, yellow, white, black, orange or purple - any combination.
What coin denominations will the mech accept?
The mech will accept most coins 1.2mm to 3mm in thickness and 18mm to 31mm diameter. UK coins - 10p 20p 50p
How will my parcel be shipped/delivered?
We use a courier for deliveries and provide a tracking number by email.
Product Shipping :
Buyers from Europe/Rest of the World
Please contact us for an accurate shipping quote.