- Gremlin Solutions delivers to destinations inside and outside the UK.
- Delivery outside the EU may be subject to local import taxes, which are your responsibility where they apply. If so, the shipping company should advise you the charges due or else you should consult your local customs office. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these charges will be and Gremlin Solutions is not responsible for them.
- Gremlin Solutions offers a range of delivery services depending on the address we are delivering to. For Mainland UK addresses we offer Standard Delivery (1-3 days) and Express Delivery (next working day via courier). Please see the Checkout page for details on these services for your postcode.
- Orders are despatched either by Royal Mail (1st Class) or by courier. Our couriers require a signature and operate between 9am and 5pm on weekdays, so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Order between these hours.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on Gremlin Solutions.co.uk but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- If the Products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your Order, as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your Order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent by Royal Mail usually arrive within 1-3 days, Royal Mail stipulate that only items still not delivered after 15 working days can be officially classified as lost.
- Please Order from Gremlin Solutions with enough time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as Gremlin Solutions cannot be responsible for this.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Copyright and Trade Marks
- Gremlin Solutions does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any Product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in gremlinsolutions.co.uk and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to thegremlinsolutions.co.uk web site is owned by, or licensed to Gremlin Solutions, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of gremlinsolutions.co.uk, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use gremlinsolutions.co.uk for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of gremlinsolutions.co.uk for the sole purpose of placing Orders. The materials on gremlinsolutions.co.uk may not be used for any other purpose.
- Gremlin Solutions does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands featured on gremlinsolutions.co.uk belong to their respective owners.
Privacy and Data Policy
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- Please note that product returns are not able to be accepted in person at our office address.
- Unwanted Products
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with gremlinsolutions.co.uk If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it to us within 30 days, with the despatch note, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state complete with packaging and all components, and we will refund you the price you paid for that product (excluding P&P).
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- Certain products and services are excluded from this returns policy, including personalised products or those made to order. These items cannot be returned for a refund unless faulty. Products excluded such as these are clearly marked on the product information page.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Faulty Products
- We try to select and package the Products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a Product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you Ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the Product to us at the postal address below within 30 days of receipt.
- For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by telephone (on 01524 850118) or email (at firstname.lastname@example.org) to inform us of your wish to return Products.
- We may allocate you with a Returns Code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt (such as via Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery) and return to:
Gremlin Solutions Customer Returns
Unit G, 8 Penrod Way
- You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.
- Unwanted Products - European Distance Selling Regulations (DSRs)
- By law, consumers in the European Union have the right to cancel a contract for the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after receipt of the order.
- If you wish to cancel your order under the DSRs we ask you to please notify our Customer Service team quoting your name and order number:
We will then arrange for you to be refunded accordingly.
- by email at email@example.com or
- by telephone on 01524 850118 or
- by post to our Head Office address
- Where you are cancelling your order within this cooling-off period we will refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
- where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we will refund any specific delivery charges that you incurred for that item over and above our Standard Delivery rate.
- where you are returning your entire order, we will refund the Standard Delivery charge incurred.
- where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you.
- We will not refund the cost of gift-wrapping, your costs in returning the item to us and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase (eg. Express Delivery) UNLESS you are returning the item to us because of an error on our part (or because it is defective) under our 30-day Money-back Policy above.
- Unwanted Products - Custom-made and other Exempt Products
- Due to the bespoke nature of Custom-made and other Exempt products we are unable to offer our usual 30 Day Money Back Policy on these items, and due to their nature they are not subject to the right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations. These products will be clearly identified as such on their respective product pages.
- In addition, certain other products are also exempt from our 30-day Money Back Policy above; these products will be clearly marked on their respective product pages. In the case of these items, the returns period is limited to seven working days following the day of receipt as per the right to cancel under the DSRs above and you shall be responsible for the cost of return.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.